Next Holiday's Program

Dialog : Next Holiday's Program

Zhillan : Hi, Sultan!
Sultan : Hi! How are you?
Zhillan : I'm fine, thanks!
Sultan : What are you doing?
Zhillan : I'm planning  for my next holiday season.
Sultan : Really? What are you going to do next holiday?
Zhillan : I'm going to go travel or explore around a city.
Sultan : Where is it?
Zhillan : In Paris, France!
Sultan :Wow, amazing! With whom will you travel with?
Zhillan : I will travel with my entire family.
Sultan : Are you going to Eiffel Tower?
Zhillan : Of course! you don't have to ask again.
Sultan : How are you going to get there?
Zhillan : By plane, the British Airways.
Sultan : Why would you go there.
Zhillan : Because it is my dream since I was little.
Sultan : When ?
Zhillan : This December
Sultan : Isn't it winter?
Zhillan : I never see snow, so I want to go at winter.
Sultan : Amazing!
Zhillan : So what are you going to do at your holiday?
Sultan : I will go to Japan.
Zhillan : Wow! With whom will you go with?
Sultan : With my robotic team.
Zhillan :What are you going to do there?
Sultan : I have a competition.
Zhillan : What competition?
Sultan : A Robotic Competition.
Zhillan : Cool! Where will that competition takes?
Sultan : In Tokyo.
Zhillan : When will it take place?
Sultan : On the 7th December.
Zhillan : How will you win it? Do you have a plan?
Sultan : Of course I have a plan, but its a secret.
Zhillan : Why would you want to join the competition?
Sultan : Because I'm master of robotics in Indonesia.
Zhillan : Great! I hope you win!
Sultan : Thank you!
Zhillan : Your welcome.

Komentar

Postingan Populer