Someone Who Help Me

My Story

When i was Junior High School, I have a good friend that who want to sacrafise for me. The story biggen when me and my friends went to Trans Studio Mall. We went to Trans Studio Mall after school. When we want to go to Trans Studio Mall, we confused because we don't know how to go to there. After that, my friend name Hafizh say that he can bring us to there because he bring a car. We are very thank you to him.

On the way, one of my friend say that he want to go to the toilet. And then I suggest him to hold until we arrived at Trans Studio Mall. But, he can control until he cried in that car. My friend and I feel shame but Hafizh didn't. So we go to the Gas Station.

After we arrived, we want to brought some tiket movie. When we want to brought some tiket, my money was no enough to brought a tiket. And I said that I'm will not to brought that tiket because i don't have any money left. I saw all my friend laugh except Hafizh and i feel shame. And then I saparate with my friend and get ready to call a grab bike to go home. But, Hafizh came to me and said that he bring a money that can brought 2 tiket movie. I'm happy that I can watch movie and I'm very thanks to Hafizh.

When we are wacth that movie, Hafizh offer his food to me because only me that not brought food cause don't have some money. And I'm very thanks to him because it make me comfortable.

After we watch movie, we feel happy because that movie is so good. After we watch movie, we want to eat. Then, we go to Mcdonald. In Mcdonald, we ate cheeseburger, chicken, and french fries.

After we eat one of my friend name Ryan suggest that after eat we play to Hafizh's home. We all agree to Ryan and I ask to Hafizh that oke if we go to Hafizh's home.Hafizh reaction I so happy. And we go to Hazih's home with his car.

When we arrived at Hafizh's home, we play many game. After play a lot of game we realize that its goin to midnight, and all my friend go home but not me. I can't go home because my phone still fixed and I dont have anymoney left. And then Hafizh said gave me a T-shirt and ask me my mother number phone. After that I taken home by Hafizh. I very lucky to have a friend like him who want to sacrafise. 













Komentar

Postingan Populer