Dream : My Dream, My Goals, My Future


HELLO!!!
My name is Sultan Jumhur, you can call me Sultan/Jumhur/SJ/Suju. I was born at Hamburg, 12 September 2001, yup at Germany, hehehe. So, now I am 17th years old. I live at farmakologi street no. 12, Bandung. Everyday I go to SMA Negeri 3 Bandung to study except weekend.

FAMILY My father's name is Armi Susandi and my mother's name is Yasminia Primawati. I have three sister, 1 young sister and two old sisters. My youngest sister's name is Damara Zeta now she is studied at Taruna Bakti High School and My sisters's name are Nada Zharfania Zuhaira and Faza Fariha Zhafira, studied at ITB.

HOBBY
I loved to watch Movie especially (action movie like superheroes and many more) and play musical instruments. My favourite movie series is Spiderman: Into the Spider Verse. I love that movie because I memorized the quotes given by Spiderman "No matter how problem you got, you have to get up and solve the problem" that quotes inspire me to be passion in all activities and be calm in any situation. I like to play guitar, piano, and still learn how to play violin. I like listen the music. The music genre I like is Pop and Acoustic. My favourite musician are Kodaline, OneRepublic, The Script, Ed Sheeran and many more.

ACHIEVE
I won a National Sumo Robotic and after that I've been invited by FUJISOFT COMPANY JAPAN to participate in International Sumo Robotic Competition represent Indonesia. But sadly, I lost because there is some promblem in coding. Last year I got appointed by school to participate in Duta Pelajar Competition and I win it. Now I'm a Duta Pelajar Bandung in 2018.

DREAM
When I'm 6th years old I want to be a Fighter Pilot because it is inspired from Ultra-man film. My real dream, I want to be a buseniss man. How do I reach my dream? of course lot of things to do to be a succes buseniss man. My first step is built a buseniss group from 10th grade, the group name is BIPOLAR. We sell many stuff and food like Pisang Nugget, Baso Aci, Sate Taichan, Metal Straw, and Pulpen. We sell at school and Car Free Day (dago). After we succes, I want to built a restaurat. My restaurant name is Jumhur Kitchen. Where will i want to studied after finish high school? My target is I want and I will go to ITB follow my sister who already studied in ITB. I want to study in FTMD (Fakultas Teknik Mesin Dirgantara) because it's interested. I hope all things that I do there is a benefit to me and someone and get larger good relation.

Komentar

Postingan Populer