GATHARAYA FESTIVAL BUDAYA

GATHAPRAYA FESTIVAL BUDAYA

September 30, 2017. It was the day! A big day for all of Gathapraya's committee. It was the peak of all pre-event that SMAN 3 ever held. We had to be on Lapangan Bali at 5 AM. But D-1, I stayed in Bangsal because on the D-1 I want to helped my division (production manager) to finish our jod. I woke up on 5.30 AM. I didn't took a bath because I'm woke up late, I only washed my face dan brushed my teeth. After that, on 6.00 I already started my jod, my jod was logistic so I helped carried stuff that belong to artist. 

At 7 AM all of the committee gathered in Bangsal and pray to Allah, we wished for no rain on that day and wished the event went well. After that we shouted out our cheering for raising our spirit for that day. After that we started again our job.

At 12 PM open gate and the event was started, all people come but still not a lot. But at 3 PM to 5 PM already a lot people to come to Gatharaya. I was happy because a lot people come to this event.

My Job is to completed desire Vina (art artist). Vina will showed at 6 PM. All desire that Vina want already brought. Because my job will started when Vina want to showed so I have no job. I helped my division to easier their job. At 3 PM Vina want me to brought a cloth so me and my friend name Panca went to Baltos to brought that cloth. We went to Baltos by a car and Panca drove. After brought the cloth, we went back to Lapangan Bali but we got accident, Panca hit a car and the owner got angry. She want Panca to fix her car. So Panca called his brother to come over. When his brother come, they finished the problem while me drove the car and back to Lapangan Bali i felt sad about Panca who still face it the problem. After one hour, I saw Panca back to Lapangan Bali he is already solved the problem and I felt happy. 

At 5 PM my job started, Vina already come to SMA 3, her room to waited was in 10 Science 2. I picked up her stuff with my friend bring to back stage at Lapangan Bali. I was very tired because this job is very exhausted. After Vina showed, I got picture with her. I was very happy about that. And then Vina went to Hotel, that mean I finished my job. And then I got plan to express love when Nidji or HIVI show because it can be good timing to express love. So I have 1 hour to brought a flower if HIVI or Nidji show and have 2 hours left to express love before the event finished. On the way to brought a flower, I got traffic jam. I very nervous that i can't gave her a flower and express love. I arrived at flower shop I brought a flower and when i saw a clock, 15 minutes remain if HIVI still show. So I speeding on the way to Lapangan Bali.

When I arrived at Lapangan Bali, Nidji already show. So I searched her and when I found her, she was with another man, I felt sad. So I was think that I want to canceled my plan. Then I searched my friend and haved fun to disappear that sad feel. We jumped together when the beat got up and sang loud. I almost knew all song that Nidji bring and his voice was brilliant.

After Nidji finished bring all his songs, that mean the event is finished too, the event finish at 11 PM. We so happy and enjoyed when event started until finished. We (committee) took a photo together and my division took a photo together. Me and my friend took a photo. After that, we shouted a jargon together. When all committee packed his stuff and some committee went home, one man ask me, "Do you know where is My daughter now?". and I answer that I know where your daughter was and I guided her father to her. After that I gave her a flower that I brought and I express love to her. I very happy because I already express love to her.

I was so proud with Gathapraya and I hope that next year the event will get better than this. Thank you for all committe and teacher who participation to success this event. This is a good memory and I will miss this. :)






Dokumen :




Komentar

Postingan Populer